Tuesday, July 1, 2008

This is Me

My name is Chin Weijie but you can call me Jason. I am 18 and I am from Johor. I have 2 elder brothers and 1 younger brother. I have 1 father and 1 mother. I have 2 grandfathers and 2 grandmothers. I have a dog and 5 fishes. I like comic books but never read any. I have been playing the drums for 5 years but I still suck at it. I like my computer graphic's lecturer; Mr Neo, very much and my ex dumped me for being a liar. I dreamed of being a hollywood director. I also dreamed of being in a strip club. I once had a nightmare of being drunk in a toilet and doing..............
stuffs..... I wish that global warming would stop right now but more importantly, I wish I have a PS3. I want to watch The Dark Knight very badly which will be in theatres on July 17th. I want to meet Santa Claus.

The End

1 comment:

zhihan said...

i wan a ps3 too!