Tuesday, September 2, 2008

PROJECT CHARTER

Assignment 3 Title : Living in a Toxic World
Project Start Date : August 19, 2008
Projected Finish Date : September 9, 2008.
Project Manager : Chin Weijie
HP : 016-7432606
Email : jinx12@hotmail.com

Project Objectives : To make people realize that we are now living in a toxic environment


Develop : When I first entered the class for computer graphics, I was scared that I
wouldn't be able to do what was needed. But luckily, the teacher was nice
enough to me that I had the drive to go learn about Adobe Illustrator. I'm
still not good with it but I will keep on learning.

Approach : I will try my best to use all the tools, but I will surely use pen and
pencil tool. These two tools are enough for me to sketch all that I need.
Then I will add colors to my sketch. For my final assignment, I will try to tell people that if pollution doesn't stop, we will all suffer.


Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Sketch a sketching first
2. Trace out the sketch with pen tool
3. Add colours to my sketch
4. Add effects
5. Do necessary editing to finalize my poster

Comment:
I've had a great time in class.

No comments: